poetry critical

online poetry workshop

Thread

Return To Index1-7 of 7
The Doctor Phil Helpful Advice for Thread Bare Poets and Poetesses  netskyIam  20 Oct 08 8:34PM Thread Closed

The Doctor is in

four fifths of gin.

Standing by, unsteadily, ready to take your answers and shove 'em.
Paypal donations accepted graciously. The liquor store is about to cut off my credit.

Dr. Phil

re: The Doctor Phil Helpful Advice for Thread Bare Poets and Poetesses  raskolniikov  21 Oct 08 1:34PM Thread Closed

are you the cunt that usually signs as unknown/dr phil?

because if you are, i have lost all repsect for you.

re: The Doctor Phil Helpful Advice for Thread Bare Poets and Poetesses  netskyIam  21 Oct 08 3:15PM Thread Closed

Hi Rask (hic), no, I am no ways any such cunt though if I were I wuld gigolo for a vibrator.   No, its just me, Reid, signed in above an' here tooo. I never never never NEVER post unlogged for fear that someone will think that some OTHER stooopid assed posting was by me.

I am imersonating a drunk Dr. Phil (I do not drink and have never watched Dr. Phil yet to sget his style.

What the fuckever, Here I am, tisply Dr. Fill me up, here to make allllll the threadless poet fuckheads feeel beer...better about themselfs an' maybe I can earn jus' a lil' money

'cause all the ligur store will avace me not is Sprite on credit and  bob next toor is almost out of beer.

But as said, this is a FREEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEid survvice an' there ain't no charge for all your life answers given right back to you for nothin, not a goddamn thing you cheap ass mother pansey poo-poo poet.

Ask away. S'whut I'm here for and nnearly sober too.   Like that judge last night.  Unfair judge!  The bottles wasn't even opened and them what was, was full
ly emty you .

Start, mr. raskilpulmpkins?  Gotta question?  Pussy trouble at home? If so, the first thing I'd say to my girl is to make up maybe she's hiding:
"here, pussy pussy, heeere pusssssy, daddy wants you to put your ass in his face."
Tjhat usuullay brings 'em right home. Pussies love Face.

Dr. Phil

re: The Doctor Phil Helpful Advice for Thread Bare Poets and Poetesses  unknown  22 Oct 08 12:09AM Thread Closed

you are right, pussies do love face.

have a good day.

-raskolniikov-

re: The Doctor Phil Helpful Advice for Thread Bare Poets and Poetesses  netskyIam  22 Oct 08 12:22AM Thread Closed

:)

A fully sober smile-back for a dear and healthy-minded friend.

But, I sense that somewhere in our audience tonight, a mother worries...

she worries that some now-named exposed, arrestable STALKER is after her

pussy?

May I be of service, madam?
http://tinyurl.com/6cqpjl

-----
historical trivia for newer humans:
In the early to mid 70's there were no cell phones yet.
But there was CB (citizens' band) radio.  It was all the thing for truckers,
who passed the lonely miles away, chatting and also warning each other of
bad conditions ahead.   CB radio soon found its way into the home market:
ANYONE could get on their own CB radio, in the car, or from home and chat
with trucker or other CB addicts.  They could pose as this or that.  It was the Chat Room equivalent of today's internet.
Here, our dear Mrs. Slocombe is attired in full punk regalia,
and I don't know the episode, why are the rest of the workers in punk attire?
We only know that Mrs. Slocombe, forever innocently, caused mayhem with her
wayside pussy.

Dr. Phil it Up

re: The Doctor Phil Helpful Advice for Thread Bare Poets and Poetesses  netskyIam  22 Oct 08 12:26AM Thread Closed

Dr. Phil here with words of good cheer for our Stalked Mommy.

Put yourself in her place?  We are all empathy here.
We see Mrs. Slocombe, in tears, and all in public on UK TV 35 years ago.

http://tinyurl.com/6lptaz
Rotten Bitch

Peace, dear lades, peace

of ass,
Dr. Phil!

re: The Doctor Phil Helpful Advice for Thread Bare Poets and Poetesses  netskyIam  22 Oct 08 12:37AM Thread Closed

Dr. Phil here again. The fizz of ginger ale has at last passed from my nose.
I would like to example for you all, one of the finest sort of women: she is truly
the woman any real man would want for a life partner.   She is timeless,

and timing is everything in comedy, in physical motion, and in poetry.

I present to you part one of Molly Sugden, comedian supreme:
http://tinyurl.com/5fbntq

And this is about poetry: the poetry of the well-balanced mind;
the mind at ease with its age or body shape or sex or life-conditions, bold,
confident, competent.

Were more people like Molly our world would be less cliche.

Dr. Phil in figurative but real-enough truth

Return To Index

1.116s