poetry critical

online poetry workshop

Thread

Return To Index1-10 of 12
Influx of gay, androgyny  OKcomputer  29 Mar 09 3:09PM Thread Closed

recently a very effeminate gay man has found himself justifiably attracted to my masculine nature. the feelings are not reciprocal. were we to engage in this relationship, i would be the dominant partner in every traditional sense of the phrase. indeed, most of my lovers are very effeminate or bisexual men, but this is the first time a gay man has expressed interest.

i have come up with a list of hypotheses for the biological function of homosexuality and androgyny:

1. overpopulation: organism rearranges object of libido, or turns off libido itself.
2. strict cognitive definitions of eroticism no longer necessary for survival of species; sex now primarily recreation not procreation
3. organism is reassigning genitals and temperaments (switching to matriarchy)
4. too many sexy people cant stop

re: Influx of gay, androgyny  unknown  29 Mar 09 3:43PM Thread Closed

It's all in how you smell women or men and that changes with the seasons, just as your 'masculinity' changes with age and time. A very effete courtier from the court of the Medici would slit your throat and feed your body to the watchdogs without a shudder, as would a woman from the court. Remember that: there is no 'effeminacy' unless you 'effeminate' in the mirror of his eyes -- if he smells like a man, he is a man. And, if he loves you, he'll only do what's best for you. You go to the bath house and are 'attracted' and 'attracting' and it's a male thing there and has nothing to do with women or role or anything but your body doing the thinking for itself for a change. Do you like the smell of men? Of women?

> recently a very effeminate gay man has found himself justifiably
> attracted to my masculine nature. the feelings are not reciprocal.
> were we to engage in this relationship, i would be the dominant
> partner in every traditional sense of the phrase. indeed, most of my
> lovers are very effeminate or bisexual men, but this is the first time
> a gay man has expressed interest.
>
> i have come up with a list of hypotheses for the biological function
> of homosexuality and androgyny:
>
> 1. overpopulation: organism rearranges object of libido, or turns off
> libido itself.
> 2. strict cognitive definitions of eroticism no longer necessary for
> survival of species; sex now primarily recreation not procreation
> 3. organism is reassigning genitals and temperaments (switching to
> matriarchy)
>  4. too many sexy people cant stop

re: Influx of gay, androgyny  unknown  29 Mar 09 4:04PM Thread Closed

that does not forbade for slack Alice

re: Influx of gay, androgyny  unknown  29 Mar 09 4:18PM Thread Closed

It's all in how you smell women or men and that changes with the seasons, just as your 'masculinity' changes with age and time. A very effete courtier from the court of the Medici would slit your throat and feed your body to the watchdogs without a shudder, as would a woman from the court. Remember that: there is no 'effeminacy' unless you 'effeminate' in the mirror of his eyes -- if he smells like a man, he is a man. And, if he loves you, he'll only do what's best for you. You go to the bath house and are 'attracted' and 'attracting' and it's a male thing there and has nothing to do with women or role or anything but your body doing the thinking for itself for a change. Do you like the smell of men? Of women?

Mike Bauer.

re: Influx of gay, androgyny  unknown  29 Mar 09 4:20PM Thread Closed

Smell is just one of the senses that are thrilled by another, of either gender. The above is simplistic, one dimensional, a very small part of the whole.

re: Influx of gay, androgyny  unknown  29 Mar 09 4:23PM Thread Closed

i think he is being thrifty

i cost quite alot and

can be paid in acts of humuliation

re: Influx of gay, androgyny  Gynoid  29 Mar 09 4:30PM Thread Closed

Influx of Gay.

There's a poem in there somewhere :)

re: Influx of gay, androgyny  unknown  29 Mar 09 5:00PM Thread Closed

Shows how much you know, virgin boy. The smell is the authentication -- you think 'tit' and 'cock' is the authentic gender thing for another body? They're distinctions, not the determination. You see what you see: straight guys thing gay is about back-side action and most women here think gay is about not liking women.

'simplistic', when you arrive at a level of experience where you're not transactional anymore, where a sex partner isn't a 'prize', you'll find love ( you'll find it because you'll have fallen in love with someone. )

> Smell is just one of the senses that are thrilled by another, of
> either gender. The above is simplistic, one dimensional, a very small
> part of the whole.

re: Influx of gay, androgyny  unknown  29 Mar 09 5:31PM Thread Closed

> Shows how much you know, virgin boy. The smell is the authentication

You've never actually ever had sex, have you?

re: Influx of gay, androgyny  unknown  29 Mar 09 5:38PM Thread Closed

Shows how much you know, virgin boy. The smell is the authentication -- you think 'tit' and 'cock' is the authentic gender thing for another body? They're distinctions, not the determination. You see what you see: straight guys thing gay is about back-side action and most women here think gay is about not liking women.

'simplistic', when you arrive at a level of experience where you're not transactional anymore, where a sex partner isn't a 'prize', you'll find love ( you'll find it because you'll have fallen in love with someone. )

Mike Bauer.

Return To Index
1 2 | Next

0.575s