poetry critical

online poetry workshop

Thread

Return To Index1-10 of 37
If you had to power to go back in time  unknown  31 Mar 09 6:46PM Thread Closed

And avoid all the horible pain and mistakes in your life.

Wouldnt you feel guilty?? or would you feel like a powerful God?

Why and why not??

Me personaly, I'd reverse it all every time I was about to take my last breath and take another path in the crossroads.  lol eternal would life would be freakin awesome.

re: If you had to power to go back in time  unknown  31 Mar 09 6:49PM Thread Closed

is that why you're a second life addict?

re: If you had to power to go back in time  unknown  31 Mar 09 8:00PM Thread Closed

I'd go back to 14th century London and hear what people sounded like when they read poetry out loud.

> And avoid all the horible pain and mistakes in your life.
>
>  Wouldnt you feel guilty?? or would you feel like a powerful God?
>
>  Why and why not??
>
>  Me personaly, I'd reverse it all every time I was about to take my
> last breath and take another path in the crossroads.  lol eternal
> would life would be freakin awesome.

re: If you had to power to go back in time  unknown  31 Mar 09 9:52PM Thread Closed

I would probably kill Adam.

re: If you had to power to go back in time  OKcomputer  31 Mar 09 9:51PM Thread Closed

i would carve a swastika between my eyes as a kids do the darndest!

re: If you had to power to go back in time  unknown  31 Mar 09 10:04PM Thread Closed

I would make sure rafter had created a freaking edit feature for the message board.

re: If you had to power to go back in time  unknown  1 Apr 09 7:45AM Thread Closed

dose not matter
whatever happened, happened

re: If you had to power to go back in time  unknown  1 Apr 09 2:25PM Thread Closed

it happened all over my favourite jeans

re: If you had to power to go back in time  OKcomputer  1 Apr 09 4:55PM Thread Closed

did the moderator seriously erase a comment because it said wank?

re: If you had to power to go back in time  AlchemiA  1 Apr 09 5:10PM Thread Closed

I would go back to the beginning of the end on a mobious strip of time, to have the idea before the Big Bang did begin, that all your thoughts are mine -- all your worlds 'n miseries came from when I had this first thought, a twist 'n a squirm of what you'd think, an idea I had already got -- so its enough just to say, in the halls of eternal time, that the screams you hear echoing there are not only yours, but mine ...

Return To Index
1 2 3 4 | Next

0.577s