poetry critical

online poetry workshop

Thread

Return To Index1-4 of 4
Lets stop fighting over gender issues  NirvanaDude  31 Mar 09 9:40PM Thread Closed

I've been observing for the past couple of weeks and there has been nothing but ignorance and nastiness here.

Its like what many intelligent people here stated, it's not a black and white world.

The bottom line is this- it's easy to hate everyone, and it's even easier to fall into the trap of oversimplifying things, when the truth is that there are good women and not so good women, there are good guys who are decent people and not such good guys.  

So the only way to find a good woman is to not spend our time so busy with hating all the women that aren't so cool. In the same way, a good woman who has been hurt by a man should try not to hate all men for the rest of her life.

Also, I noticed over time that the less superficial we are, the less problems we have.  A man who is not superficial will probably appreciate a woman who is the same.

re: Lets stop fighting over gender issues  unknown  31 Mar 09 9:51PM Thread Closed

You do realize that what you are saying is a form of prejudice. The reason is that I wouldn't even consider the difference, it is a non-issue, or should be.

re: Lets stop fighting over gender issues  OKcomputer  31 Mar 09 10:27PM Thread Closed

men hate women. women hate men. facta life. murderers like to murder. facta life. lovers like to love. facta life. love is quiet. hatred is loud. dont brag dont boast. makes you look overdressed.

re: Lets stop fighting over gender issues  Gynoid  1 Apr 09 1:35AM Thread Closed

> Also, I noticed over time that the less superficial we are, the less
> problems we have.  A man who is not superficial will probably
> appreciate a woman who is the same.

Truth... is spoken with a clear, strong voice.

Very well said :)

This thread has been closed to new comments by a moderator.

Return To Index

1.215s