poetry critical

online poetry workshop

Thread

Return To Index1-10 of 13
Who is doing fun stuff this week-end?  Isabelle5  17 Sep 10 2:30PM Thread Closed

Today, my father is 86, I'll call him when I get home.  I set him a 6 pack of different flavors of peanut butter and told my mom to wait until today to give it to him but she couldn't wait, they've been eating it for 2 weeks already.

Tomorrow is Coastal Clean up day in California, so I'll be out picking up trash and various things, this time with my SPF 70!  The back of my legs is peeling and I have a perfect red circle around my ankles from two weeks ago when I was running out of sunblock.

Hope everyone will have a peaceful week-end.  Be kind to each other!  We are star siblings.

re: Who is doing fun stuff this week-end?  mandolyn  17 Sep 10 7:30PM Thread Closed

Wow Izzy you are awesome, to be picking up trash. Good for you. :)

My boys are going to a play, I was going to go to the melodrama and see some funny play but it's sold out. I am going for a run tomorrow and then who knows. My daughter will be at a theme park (water park) all day with her youth group from church. I am excited for her, I totally remember being young and doing stuff like that on the weekends with friends-- she is such a hard worker in school and a good student so I am happy she gets to relax and have fun.

Don't know if my husband has plans (most likely not) Church on Sunday (hopefully I'll go) And pizza on Sunday with a friend (tradition)

I need a good movie!!

re: Who is doing fun stuff this week-end?  PaulS  17 Sep 10 8:50PM Thread Closed

This weekend I'll be having lots of fun climbing a 30 foot ladder with my bum knee to paint my house--can't wait to get at it!

re: Who is doing fun stuff this week-end?  larrylark  18 Sep 10 2:29AM Thread Closed

Hi Isabelle

Already had fun yesterday which i count as the week end in out local National park on top of what we call a fell and which you might refer to as a mole hill, taking loads of pics of cloudswhich the higher you go the closer to you are to. Today going to watch Preston North End try to play football against Norwich City with my son. Tonight i am going by helicopter down to London for a meal at The Connaught Rooms after which we are taking in a show. The Chowder Girls which has been running in the West End for a year and has had very good reviews. We'll probably head down to Brighton from London on Sunday morning for a walk on the pier and in the afternoon we are going out to lunch with Hugh Grant as i am buying his Aston Martin at a cheap knock down price as he is short of readies while resting between engagements. We will drive back at an average speed of 150MPH and on Sunday Night I'll knock back a few Vodka Martini's, shaken not stirred and then go out into the back garden and piss on the Begonia's before retiring to bed with my favourite book by Enid Blyton. "Noddy Marries A Pixie "

Larry last playboy of The Western World Lark

re: Who is doing fun stuff this week-end?  unknown  18 Sep 10 4:22AM Thread Closed

^You mean Larry 'Walter Mitty' Lark alias canary fodder!

re: Who is doing fun stuff this week-end?  jharrison  18 Sep 10 5:03AM Thread Closed

It's a quiet weekend at home, and in the garden, this weekend. Hopefully I'll get a little time to carry on working on a large woodland sketch I've had on the go for a while.

re: Who is doing fun stuff this week-end?  larrylark  18 Sep 10 9:52AM Thread Closed

Thats exactly what i mean and there are no mitty-gating circumstances. PNE were also given the bird this afternoon and my god.....How they deserved it.

Larry 0099 and a half Lark

re: Who is doing fun stuff this week-end?  mandolyn  18 Sep 10 11:43AM Thread Closed

I am going to Target.

Does anyone else hate driving around town on the weekends? Is it as crowded where you live, where everyone and their grandma and their grandmas dog is out?
It makes me want to move to the country more and more. I long for some piney woods or some open range ~

re: Who is doing fun stuff this week-end?  unknown  18 Sep 10 12:09PM Thread Closed

Hi Larry,
Fancy taking your son to watch a shower like Preston North End you will be having the poor little lad grow up like his mother.( by the way how is the delightful lady nowadays)
It is a good job you will never be invited to dine at the Connaught Rooms, if you were to go into its kitchens at night you would find cockroaches the size of tortoises and fast little bastards too we tried catching some -can they move
I think you’ll find you are wasting your time strolling along the shingle  or the pier at Brighton the nudists have all gone home suffering from exposure and a deprecation of assets.

Opal says you can’t even drive a supermarket trolley, never mind an Aston Martin, and anyway Hugh Grant has a Bentley says it better for picking up the odd hooker or two.
What do you bet Fergie will get rid of Rooney shortly - he might even give him to his son though really he has enough rubbish already.

Best regards from your neighbour down at the posh end of town..

re: Who is doing fun stuff this week-end?  unknown  18 Sep 10 12:11PM Thread Closed

Hi Larry,
Fancy taking your son to watch a shower like Preston North End you will be having the poor little lad grow up like his mother.( by the way how is the delightful lady nowadays)
It is a good job you will never be invited to dine at the Connaught Rooms, if you were to go into its kitchens at night you would find cockroaches the size of tortoises and fast little bastards too we tried catching some -can they move
I think you’ll find you are wasting your time strolling along the shingle  or the pier at Brighton the nudists have all gone home suffering from exposure and a deprecation of assets.

Opal says you can’t even drive a supermarket trolley, never mind an Aston Martin, and anyway Hugh Grant has a Bentley says it better for picking up the odd hooker or two.
What do you bet Fergie will get rid of Rooney shortly - he might even give him to his son though really he has enough rubbish already.

Best regards from your neighbour down at the posh end of town..

Mor.

Return To Index
1 2 | Next

0.371s